In the same way that merely being a woman does not make you a wife, simply having a King does not make you a Queen.
The truth is that you become a wife before marriage and you become a Queen before you marry a King. The best example of this is Queen Elizabeth. It is not her title that makes her a Queen, it’s what’s in her bloodline that establishes her as Queen. Her rich and royal blood is the core of her being and similarly, the core of you makes you a Queen.
You have God’s royal, omnipotent blood running through your body from head-to-toe. You also have the blood of his Son Jesus running through you. The blood of Jesus defeated death and overcame the world. This same conquering blood is pumping in the palms of your hands, moving through the veins in your arms and swimming to the vessels in your eyes as you read these words.
Therefore, my question to you is this: “if royal blood is flowing through you today, why do you not see the Queen in yourself right now?”
Why do you believe your reign as Queen is on hold until marriage to your King?
Moreover, why are you living a life that entertains jokers when God has called you to live for Christ your King?
The Joker Life
In a life that entertains jokers, you…
- Accept sexual advances
- Test the boundaries of physical intimacy
- Waste precious time flirting with men who lack intent or purpose
- Date men who seek to change the status of your purity –vs-changing your activity status within the church
- Become emotionally invested in relationships that lack direction instead of investing in your relationship with God, who promises to light your feet and direct your path.
The Queen Life
However, in a life that lives for Christ The King, you…
- Dress with honor and dignity
- Speak with eloquence and kindness
- You manage your time according to your purpose
- Do not permit perverse or inappropriate language to exit your mouth or enter your ears
- Are purposeful about developing meaningful relationships
- Do not date out of desperation because you wait with an assured expectation that God’s promises to be fulfilled
- Seek to develop your relationship with God before developing a relationship with man
- Do not accept gifts from men because you understand that you cost too much to ever be bought
You see, the life of a Queen begins before she receives her title from man. It begins the moment she accepts Christ as her King.
May I remind you today of who you are to your King Jesus?
- You are created in His matchless image (Genesis 1:27)
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14)
- You are a Royal Priesthood (1 Peter 2:9)
- You are refined like silver (Psalm 66:10)
- You are an heir of Christ (Romans 8:17)
- You are the Daughter of a King (2 Corinthians 6:18)
- You are a QUEEN!
It is so important that you know who you are at all times. It is more important that you never forget. It’s not your looks, talents or accolades that make you a Queen; it’s who you are when no one is watching, and how you carry yourself before you meet your King.
Prayer: Dear Father, help each woman who reads this to recognize the Queen in her today, and bless her with godly relationships that encourage her walk. In the name of Jesus, Amen.